Purchasing a Meal Plan
There are two ways to select and add your Meal Plan to your CarolinaCard.
1. Visit my.sc.edu, select “Your Student Account” and choose the desired meal plan. You may make changes through January 9th, 2017 by 5:00 p.m. est.
2. Starting January 10th, 2017 you can purchase your Meal Plan at any time during the semester by visiting the CarolinaCard office in the basement of the Russell House or by calling (803) 777-1708.
Making Changes to a Meal Plan
- Through January 9th, 2017, changes to your Meal Plan can be made by using my.sc.edu, and selecting “Your Student Account”
- Starting January 10th, 2017, you can upgrade/downgrade/cancel your Meal Plan by visiting the CarolinaCard website (carolinacard.sc.edu) and completing a “Meal Plan Change/Cancellation” form.
- All meal plan downgrades/cancellations must be made by January 20th,2017, 5:00 p.m.
- Traditional Plans
- Preston's College Plans
- Commuter/Upperclassman Plans
- Traditional Plan FAQ
- Commuter/Upperclassman FAQ
- Designed for All-You-Care-To-Eat dining locations
- Meal swipes can be used in retail dining locations with retail meal swipe credit (See below for details)
- Use up to 4 meal swipes per day
- Only one meal swipe can be used per meal period
- Meal swipes expire at the end of each week (Start Friday Breakfast - End Thursday Late Night)
- Tax-free spending at all 31 dining locations
- Designed to help pay for snacks, coffee, or overages at retail locations when using a meal swipe
- Great for special events and for extra meals throughout the week
- Unused Meal Plan Dollars expire at the end of each semester
Breakfast: 6:00 a.m. - 10:59 a.m.
Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 3:59 p.m.
Dinner: 4:00 p.m. - 11:59 p.m.
Late Night: 12:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Late Night: $7.15